Top Hat or XC Soar and new Samsung Galaxy Devices by [email protected]
Hello, Does anyone have experience running XC Soar or Tophat Soaring on the newer Samsung Devices? The note 10 and S10 are reported to have brightness levels over 1000 nits. I’m guessing the previous 8 and 9 generations may also be pretty close for a lot less$ Cannot find much information out...
electric plugs by Colin Roney
I`m searching for a supplier of a 6 and a 12-way removable instrument panel plug. Any ideas? Colin
8 40 Soaring
A different look by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
Did anyone else notice that cool as hell paintjob on that ASG32Mi For Sale on Wings and Wheels? That is Nice. I'd love for my plane to look like THAT! Plain white is so boring.
Today 02:58 AM
by Robert Seccombe SE3 Go to last post
9 69 Soaring
Questions/Comments about OGN by John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net
I am interested in the Open Glider Network (OGN) work with a possible implementation around the Chicago area. See http://wiki.glidernet.org/ for details. You can see tracked objects at http://live.glidernet.org. As you can imagine not much going on right now on January 20th - except around...
by Tom BravoMike Go to last post
14 53 Soaring
WGC Final Report, John Good by [email protected]
https://ussoaringteams.org/john-goods-final-report-for-wwgc-2019/?unapproved=5830&moderation-hash=fb6ed211b9eede3b5eb9f6ae2823c5dc#comment-5830
Trying to reach Glider Pilot April Johnson in Alabama by Paul Remde
Hi, A customer named April Johnson from Warrior, Alabama has ordered a few items from me recently, but the phone number she provided doesn't work and she hasn't replied to any emails. The orders seem legitimate. They are for soaring specific items - such as an ILEC SN10 USB Adapter. I'm...
Yesterday 11:48 PM
by Paul Remde Go to last post
4 26 Soaring
wanted, a tail dolly for a Grob 103 Twin II by Scott Williams[_2_]
My club wants a cuff style tail dolly for a Grob 103A twin II Scott, Oklahoma Soaring Assc.
Bluetooth harware options? by [email protected]
The K6 Team website says "we have given up our business". Now, what are hardware options to send NMEA data via bluetooth such as vario info to Android device running Top Hat?