Just Curious... by Walt Connelly
I was wondering if all the shares in Seminole Lake Glider Port have managed to sell? As I recall it was to be March of 2021 when things were to be finalized. Anyone out there in glider pilot land jump at the opportunity to own a piece of the Green Swamp? I think it would make a fine place...
Today 05:18 PM
by Walt Connelly Go to last post
2 86 Soaring
$1 billion BMS Ooops... by Dave Nadler
https://insideevs.com/news/490300/hyundai-announces-massive-battery-reacall-82000-bevs/ Discus amongst yourselves...
by Hank Nixon Go to last post
55 131 Soaring
Sailplane Refinishing Advice - 1973 Berkshire Concept 70 by Shaun Wheeler
Looking for advice on a refinish. I don't have Bob Ireland's excellent contacts in the sailplane business so I'm working at a disadvantage. He owns one of the few remaining (total of 7) flyable examples. I've read about people bundling sailplanes up to get them repainted in South America but...
by Wallace Berry[_2_] Go to last post
10 314 Soaring
Looking for a Colibri ii by Len[_2_]
Was wondering if anyone found themselves with an old/extra Colibri II they'd be willing to part with. Cheers, -Len
by Michael Bamberg Go to last post