US sectional charts online by Moshe Braner
I got an e-mailing from the FAA that said, among other things: New editions of all FAA aeronautical charts are now available for pdf download every 56 days. https://www.faa.gov/air_traffic/flight_info/aeronav/Digital_Products/vfr/ The previous editions of the sectionals are dated on that page at...
by Mike Schumann[_2_] Go to last post
10 14 Soaring
Another way to replacing instrument panels by ben soaring
Why bother chasing a new instrument panel? They are very expensive, hard to get, and a blank "factory" panel is difficult to cut properly and get "spot on". This alternative method works great and actually offers "easier to service" benefits. The concept is to cut a new panel from redi-available...
by R[_4_] Go to last post
15 47 Soaring
Sailplane Refinishing Advice - 1973 Berkshire Concept 70 by Shaun Wheeler
Looking for advice on a refinish. I don't have Bob Ireland's excellent contacts in the sailplane business so I'm working at a disadvantage. He owns one of the few remaining (total of 7) flyable examples. I've read about people bundling sailplanes up to get them repainted in South America but...
Today 01:32 AM
by Hank Nixon Go to last post
8 277 Soaring
$1 billion BMS Ooops... by Dave Nadler
https://insideevs.com/news/490300/hyundai-announces-massive-battery-reacall-82000-bevs/ Discus amongst yourselves...
by Martin Gregorie[_6_] Go to last post
25 50 Soaring
Pik 20/30 glider canopy on order by Jack Sailor
Hello to all Pik glider owners I have a canopy mold that should accommodate all Pik-20’s and the Pik-30 which is a Pik-20EIIF. The mold is in L.A. California and I’m making a new one for my glider. We could get a group discount of 12% and maybe more if we get a few more added to the order. I...
Yesterday 10:24 PM
by John Sinclair[_5_] Go to last post