Search: Posts made by: Kloudy via AviationKB.com
Forum: Soaring October 1st 08, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SSA Calendar October, 2008

check out the gear deployment on this one @ ~1:30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qCGuQsSgc8
*whew*

wrote:
The caption reads, "Here a competitor comes in for a smooth...
Forum: Piloting September 26th 08, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Preflighting my plane - Video

John Smith wrote:

Fuel at $8.00+ per gallon is too precious to "chuck on the ground".
There is a device known as a Gatt Jar
I haven't found anything on the web about gatt jar and aviation...
Forum: Piloting September 26th 08, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Preflighting my plane - Video

wrote:
Today's flight, figured to video how I preflight my plane. Comments
here or on the video most welcomed. Always nice to hear input to make
me a safer pilot!

I Haven't...
Forum: Piloting September 24th 08, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Crab, slips, and crossed controls

jeremy wrote:
We all have our little dances on tow.

My first time up on tow was the only time in my life I experienced any hint of
motion sickness.

JJ
I still get woozy after about an hour...
Forum: Piloting September 23rd 08, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Crab, slips, and crossed controls

Vaughn Simon wrote:
you push rudder a bit to yaw, which increases drag a bit
but perhaps more importantly puts your tow hook off center from the CG.

unless ya have a CG hook like me.

Which...
Forum: Piloting September 15th 08, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Medical question (PAD)

Steve wrote:
My condition is limited to my legs.

Good luck with your efforts.

Btw, be careful.
Your symptoms may be primarily expressed in your lower extremities but PVD is
rarely LIMITED to...
Forum: Piloting September 10th 08, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Barack Obama victory dance

Mike wrote:
snipBS

[quoted text clipped - 16 lines]
I will be around
I am your worst nightmare

I'll make a deal with you, JJ. Leave and never come back to spam the
Forum: Piloting September 9th 08, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
FAA ATLANTA JOKE AND SCAM

EMTAE wrote:

NATCA Endorses Obama for President
AMERICA’S AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS ENTHUSIASTICALLY SUPPORT SEN. BARACK OBAMA
FOR PRESIDENT

The National Air Traffic Controllers Association has...
Forum: Piloting September 9th 08, 08:48 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
PC TYRANNY AND OBAMA GOONS-URGENT MESSAGE

FREEDOM-OF-SPEECH wrote:
PC TYRANNY AND OBAMA GOONS-URGENT MESSAGE

Hmmm still trying to research his pathology.

good that it quiets the off topic crap this unfortunate character delivers.

sad...
Forum: Piloting September 8th 08, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Oprah Racist-"Kissing the Black Ass" Member

EMTAE wrote:
slobbering racist/psycopathic B.S. snipped.

NATCA Endorses Obama for President
AMERICA’S AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS ENTHUSIASTICALLY SUPPORT SEN. BARACK OBAMA
FOR PRESIDENT

The...
Forum: Piloting September 5th 08, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Oprah Racist-"Kissing the Black Ass" Member

EMTAE wrote:
more racist inbred b.s.

you forgot to type the word "sycophant" a few times.

you're losing it

Forum: Piloting September 3rd 08, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Why Pilots of America rocks...

FREEDOM-OF-SPEECH wrote:

THE EMPEROR

sad how far some folks sink under their own spooks.
this was slightly entertaining a couple of posts ago.
particularly how this sad fellow just loves the...
Forum: Soaring August 28th 08, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ASW-24 vs ASW-28

wrote:
Appears there are some ASW-28s for sale.
Having only flown the ASW-24 and '27, what are the differences between the
'24 and '28?

Forum: Soaring August 28th 08, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ASW-24 vs ASW-28

Appears there are some ASW-28s for sale.
Having only flown the ASW-24 and '27, what are the differences between the
'24 and '28?

Forum: Piloting August 28th 08, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting

FREEDOM-OF-SPEECH wrote:
PC TYRANNY AND OBAMA GOONS-URGENT MESSAGE

Here we see the results of unfortunate craniorectal intussusception.

This cat is exactly like the slobbering schizophrenic that...
Forum: Soaring August 27th 08, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
WTB 1550

Udo Rumpf wrote:
I am interested in buying a working Aero Compaq.
If you know some one with units for sale please let me know.
Udo

I have some.
contact

jimmyjaz101 AT yahoo.com
Forum: Home Built August 21st 08, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ZZZZZZZoom in an ABC story?

Rich Ahrens wrote:
Perhaps ABC needs some input as to the reliability of the source they
quote (see page two) in this news story:

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=5624381&page=1

The...
Forum: Instrument Flight Rules August 21st 08, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Abrupt Controller

Mike wrote:

I read an ALJ's decision where a pilot got violated

Speaking of questionable phraseology.

Who is "violating" all these pilots.

And what is the manner in which they are "violated".
Forum: Home Built August 21st 08, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
HARBOR FREIGHT QUALITY

Bob Fry wrote:
"Kloudy" == Kloudy via AviationKB com Kloudy writes:

Dude, post the pix.

Sorry, she no longer owns the design/images.

You might see it soon in a theater near you. ;- )

--
Forum: Home Built August 15th 08, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
HARBOR FREIGHT QUALITY

Bob Kuykendall wrote:

What, no electric sheep?

nice

Forum: Piloting August 15th 08, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
QUESTION?

papafoxtrotlima wrote:
QUESTION?

Those who stereotype usually possess narrow intellect

You're a perfect example.

Random blabber-like Tourette's, St Vitus dance in your case.

Jeezuz,...
Forum: Home Built August 15th 08, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
HARBOR FREIGHT QUALITY

wrote:
Someone wrote: 'YOUR OUT OF YOUR F**KING MIND' ...with regard to
suggesting people buy ANYTHING from Harbor Freight.

I disagree.
By the time you're ready to put
the...
Forum: Soaring August 14th 08, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craggy Aero Introduces the Ultimate Flight System

Tony Verhulst wrote:
Craggy Aero introduces the Ultimate Flight System.

I assume that I'm not the only one who is concerned that devices like
this (Clearnav / UFS) will increase the...
Forum: Piloting August 13th 08, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Plane & Car Collide

DaveB wrote:
NEEDLES, Calif. (AP)

Witnesses told the Federal Aviation Administration the plane was
taking off and was about three feet off the ground when the car
slammed into it....
Forum: Soaring August 4th 08, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
another design concept

Brad wrote:
Just got this link from a buddy of mine.
Not sure I understand the "landing gear" concept!

Brad

I s'pect its a seaplane.

gots no wheels