Search: Posts made by: nadiya mphasis123
Forum: Soaring June 9th 11, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By nadiya mphasis123
Software Testing Conference 2011(July 2nd, Bangalore)

Hi ,

I got to know of an exciting event happening in Bangalore on July 2nd.

I guess it will add a great value to all the Testing professionals in
the Testing domain.

I believe it is worth...