K2 battery endurance by John Silverberg
Hi, I'm hoping someone with experience with K2 batteries can help determine if mine are due for replacement. I have dual K2 batteries wired in parallel to supply avionics power. I have an LX9000, S8 and V8 varios, trig transponder, FLARM core, and becker com radio running off them. I'm not sure...
New SB (SB-G09) on elevator pushrods for most all Grobs by soaringjac
See the link below http://www.ltb-lindner.com/g-102-ad-sb.html?file=tl_files/ltb_lindner/pdf/G%20102%20LTA%20%26%20TM%20Englisch/SB-G09_elevator%20pushrod_200408.pdf
by Alex Fordham Go to last post
32 191 Soaring
Landout at Class C or D tower-controlled airport? by Charles Ethridge
Hi all. I've done thousands of landings in all kinds of airplanes at tower-controlled airports (now called Class B, C and D), but I've never seen a glider land at one. Does ATC frown upon this (unless one declares an emergency in which case you have a new problem) or to they take this in stride...
by Roy B. Go to last post
40 120 Soaring
2-32 landing Michigan by [email protected]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4bFq5QAt8Y