Search: Posts made by: Eage
Forum: Aviation Photos October 20th 07, 07:58 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Eage
test terra

test terra
Forum: Aviation Photos September 5th 07, 08:40 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Eage
USAF Pilot Training - Williams AFB, Arizona - Class 66-C Wetback / Boomer Flight

On arrival at USAF Pilot Training, of the first things I did was to go to
the flight line and take this picture of the jets that I would be flying
during the oncoming year. It was the beginning of...
Forum: Aviation Photos September 5th 07, 05:50 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Eage
USAF Pilot Training Williams AFB Arizona - 1964

A hint of my identity: My initials = TJB Wetback and Boomer Flights ,
Class 66-C

To see hundreds more of my pictures, go to
http://flickr.com/welcome/example/ and look at aviatorr727 photo...
Forum: Aviation Photos September 4th 07, 04:35 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Eage
USAF Pilot Training Williams AFB Arizona - 1964

A dream comes true as the T-37 and T-38 await my year of USAF Pilot Training