Search: Posts made by: R. J. \(Bob\) Van Horn
Forum: Piloting September 4th 07, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Big Stick

Got several replies about either shifting gears on takeoff or flushing
something enroute! Glad to see that it was the suspected brake handle and
hat rack!
Thnx to all who responded, both in the...
Forum: Piloting September 3rd 07, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Big Stick

Friend sent me pictures of restored Ford Tri-Motor. What appears to be a
mid-30's manual transmission shift lever is mounted between the pilot and
copilot's seats. He asked if I knew what it was...