Search: Posts made by: Crash Lander[_1_]
Forum: Piloting June 23rd 09, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Crash Lander[_1_]
Flight simulator

"Tom Duhamel" wrote in message
I don't know of Dallas real name, but can tell you I trust him more than
many others.

Tom :)

I do...
Forum: Piloting March 13th 09, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Crash Lander[_1_]
*********A DEFENCE FOR MXMORAN***********

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message
Actually, the average age of the members of that group would probably
be older than here.
Crash...
Forum: Piloting March 13th 09, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Crash Lander[_1_]
*********A DEFENCE FOR MXMORAN***********

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message

"Crash Lander" wrote in message
Forum: Piloting March 13th 09, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Crash Lander[_1_]
*********A DEFENCE FOR MXMORAN***********

"-b-" wrote in message

For some of us, an attempt to recover from a stupid mistake does not
qualify as an...
Forum: Piloting March 13th 09, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Crash Lander[_1_]
*********A DEFENCE FOR MXMORAN***********

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message
In fact, their persistence does little more than strongly suggest they are
very young and inexperienced at...
Forum: Piloting January 14th 09, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Crash Lander[_1_]
Pilot crashes Piper Malibu to Fake own Death

"Monk" wrote in message
He was arrested at a campsite after reportedly trying to commit...
Forum: Piloting October 31st 08, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Crash Lander[_1_]
Eat your heart out.

"Sylvain" wrote in message
Angelo Campanella wrote:

http://www.chilloutzone.de/files/08102703.html

Watch that...
Forum: Piloting September 19th 08, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Crash Lander[_1_]
Talk Like A Pirate Day

news:[email protected]
On 2008-09-18 15:16:23 -0700, Kingfish ...
Forum: Piloting September 19th 08, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Crash Lander[_1_]
Talk Like A Pirate Day

"Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in message
You're a dumb ass.

I think you mean "Ye be a dumb ass!"

Get into the spirit man! er, make that the Rum! ;-)
Crash...
Forum: Piloting December 6th 07, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Crash Lander[_1_]
If I die...

"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message
If I should die while diving at least I didn't die in bed.

Poignant words indeed.
The last line...
Forum: Piloting October 10th 07, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Crash Lander[_1_]
People...

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
There is a supermarket in my town (also a college town) that pays
about twice as...
Forum: Piloting October 5th 07, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Crash Lander[_1_]
Why Airplanes Fly - Voids Above A Planar Sheet

"Dallas" wrote in message
Nope, sorry Tina... that's an incorrect assumption.

From LCL in RAS: "[No, I...
Forum: Piloting October 5th 07, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Crash Lander[_1_]
Why Airplanes Fly - Voids Above A Planar Sheet

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
If one does not know the correct answer, how can one even suggest that a
proposed...
Forum: Piloting October 5th 07, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Crash Lander[_1_]
Why Airplanes Fly - Voids Above A Planar Sheet

"Le Chaud Lapin" wrote in message
Hi,

The title of this post implies that I know why airplanes fly. I
Forum: Piloting October 5th 07, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Crash Lander[_1_]
Backwash Causes Lift?

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Crash Lander writes:

I'd like to see what his thoughts are on String Theory.

String...
Forum: Piloting October 4th 07, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Crash Lander[_1_]
Backwash Causes Lift?

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Tina wrote:
Then there's the Mx medical advice column, physics advice -- I'm
Forum: Piloting October 2nd 07, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Crash Lander[_1_]
My wife getting scared

"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message
As far as anybody can speculate, he must have thought the first engine
failure was due to...
Forum: Piloting October 2nd 07, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Crash Lander[_1_]
My $0.02

"daffy" wrote in message
Is it just me, but I think GA planes are becoming more noisy.

If it's too loud,...
Forum: Piloting September 22nd 07, 01:43 AM Posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Crash Lander[_1_]
Lesson #2...

"Ed M." wrote in message
So in my log, I have one more landing than takeoffs.......:-) I hope it
stays that way............
Forum: Piloting September 21st 07, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Crash Lander[_1_]
Is it just me or does this seem a little close to the crowd?

Here's a couple more angles.

http://www.flightglobal.com/articles/2007/09/17...ora-air-show.html
Crash Lander
--
Straight and Level Down Under.
http://www.straightandleveldownunder.net/

"James Sleeman" wrote in message
Crash is flying recreational in Australia (aka ultralight, microlight,
LSA,...
Forum: Piloting August 21st 07, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Crash Lander[_1_]
I passed.

Well, I passed my check ride!
Suffice is to say, I have flown MUCH better before today, and I really
was not at all happy with my performance, but I passed none the less.

Now, time to start...
Forum: Simulators July 23rd 07, 03:44 AM Posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By Crash Lander[_1_]
MS Flight simulator problem: rudder over reacting

"Jay B" wrote in message
On Jul 20, 6:43 am, "ManhattanMan" wrote:
angelo Campanella...
Forum: Simulators July 18th 07, 04:31 AM Posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By Crash Lander[_1_]
MS Flight simulator problem: rudder over reacting

"angelo Campanella" wrote in message
Linearity and lack of baclash are words not found in MS dictionary. ...
Forum: Piloting July 7th 07, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Crash Lander[_1_]
Type ratings.

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
What country are you in?