Search: Posts made by: N0I
Forum: Aviation Photos May 12th 09, 11:46 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By N0I
Hangar Princess - 3438464314_f17e5201c3_o.jpg (1/1) [147K]

No idea how accurate this is, but...

http://forum.alexanderpalace.org/index.php?topic=2490.msg52077

"Unfortunately for the Princess, she was later charged with treason for
aiding the enemy and...
Forum: Aviation Photos May 12th 09, 02:52 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By N0I
[OT] I tried to emulate Rusty and this is what I got...

I love the 'glider'. :)
n0i

Neil Hoskins wrote:
Stokenchurch cutting.

Forum: Aviation Photos January 29th 09, 03:46 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By N0I
Re Pic of Salvaging US Airways12.jpg

Bill wrote:
I wonder could this plane be refurbished and put back into service ?.

It could, if they wanted to spend a lot of $$$ on it. More than what
it would cost to buy a new one.

NOI