Search: Posts made by: ~D~
Forum: Piloting October 20th 07, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By ~D~
cancer??

That's something I never could understand. I was treated for thyroid
cancer (surgery & radiation) in 1996. I've been cancer free ever since.
Yet when I went in for my student pilot medical last...
Forum: Piloting August 16th 07, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Posted By ~D~
Unscientific survey - why are you a pilot?

Doug Semler wrote:
A response of mine in another thread got me to thinking (dangerous, I
know) about what makes a person *want* to become a pilot.

In a nutshell:

Dad was a pilot (Navy &...
Forum: Piloting August 16th 07, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

Doug Semler wrote:
A response of mine in another thread got me to thinking (dangerous, I
know) about what makes a person *want* to become a pilot.

In a nutshell:

Dad was a pilot (Navy &...
Forum: Piloting January 13th 07, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Posted By ~D~
Gone West...

John R. Copeland wrote:
"Matt Whiting" wrote
John R. Copeland wrote:

Julie Clark prides herself on smoothness, too.

Can she pour a glass of water while doing a...