Search: Posts made by: S. Vihlen
Forum: Soaring August 8th 12, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By S. Vihlen
Flight Path App flight recorder

Can anyone give me guidance on the App "Flight Path" used on our smart phones. iPhone in this case.
I have a friend who would like to attempt his Silver Distance and we don't have a barograph. He's...