Search: Posts made by: Domenico Bosco
Forum: Soaring October 1st 20, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Domenico Bosco
LS6 (a, b) NEO

Lukas, i own an ls6 as well, and i would be interested in neo winglets!
Domenico
Forum: Soaring September 28th 19, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Domenico Bosco
LS6 tail turbulators

Hi Ross! :-)Thanks!
I do not panic at all, but since i have some spare turbulator, i just wanted to apply it.
I'll just copy the position used on my beloved old one.
Regards