Most Competitive Club Class Ship by [email protected]
Hello Guys, with the present handicaps, whats the most competitive ship for Club class competition? Does the Cirrus still have the edge? Dan
Seminole Lake Glider Port. by [email protected]
I wonder if someone made a low ball offer for SLGP right now how quickly Mihai would grab it? This could go on for some time to come, no one really knows. I assume that he was "not on the property" during the Seniors as advertised. I guess the excuse will be that the flight restrictions...
ForeFlight collision avoidance system by MNLou
We have been having an interesting discussion about an apparently new functionality in ForeFlight that can display transponder equipped aircraft on a display (e.g. an Iphone) and, if the software detects the possibility of a mid-air collision, will turn aircraft symbols red and give an audio...
Yesterday 06:40 PM
by SoaringXCellence Go to last post
5 30 Soaring
Concealed Carry In MY ASW27 by Bob Youngblood
What a surprise, just today my son brought me a great gift to fight off the flaming liberals at the gliderport. It is a Bulgarian AK47 with 2000 rounds of ammunition. Thank god that I raised this kid correctly, educated him and he achieved the status of a Structural Engineer, PE. He advised me to...
by Martin Gregorie[_6_] Go to last post
72 111 Soaring
WORK FROM HOME. I load BTC wallets. NO UPFRONT FEE! by [email protected]
I load Bitcoin wallets, Recover lost Bitcoins, & help with FOREX / BITCOINS Investments. For more info text or send me a message via WhatsApp - +1 (424) 261 8158 Instagram @kentsungle I am Kent Sungle Administrator at Block Chain
Yesterday 05:47 PM
by Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) Go to last post
1 9 Soaring
Most Competitive Club Class Glider by [email protected]
Guys with the present handicaps, whats the nost competitive ship for Club class competition? It loiks like the Cirrus still has the edge? Dan
Soaring already DOA for the season??? by Matt Herron Jr.
Airsailing in NV has closed down, and now Willliams in CA is closed. will contests be cancelled next? Does SSA have a position on this? Are there things we can do to mitigate exposure so we can fly? Inquiring pilots want to know...
by Andreas Maurer[_2_] Go to last post
141 285 Soaring
Glider Fire Sale by [email protected]
Question for u guys. Do you think we are going to see a massive glider fire sale after this china virus deal subsides? I wonder if this crisis and its associated lack of flying opportunities is going to convince many of the non-die-hard guys to leave the sport and divest themselves of many good...
Record Numbers Flying US Nightly Soaring! by Daniel Sazhin[_2_]
Hey Guys, We had 33 pilots flying on US Nightly Soaring last night! More and more folks are getting back on Condor and having a great time. See report he https://soaringeconomist.com/2020/03/26/record-numbers-fly-us-nightly-soaring/ If you would like help getting involved on Condor, feel free...
by Daniel Sazhin[_2_] Go to last post