There is a new LXNAV user group on google groups by Jonathan St. Cloud
There is a new LXNAV user group on google
Battery safety (againish) by Jonathan St. Cloud
Was wondering if others had read and were doing this: https://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/wp-content/uploads/filebase/Data/serviceinfos-en/2019-103-e.pdf The ASG-29E has a gas tank directly above two batteries used to power flight instruments.
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post
10 40 Soaring
PowerMouse vs Power Flarm - Updates by March? hardware/software -ADS-R, TIS-B by WaltWX[_2_]
I hear that PowerMouse will include an ADS-B option and possibly ADS-R / TIS-B (for those of you not in U.S .. these are FAA ground rebroadcasts of ADS-B 1090 packets and transponder only aircraft). No word on whether the PowerFlarm will add this firmware upgrade. Does anyone know when the...
by Michael Price Go to last post
13 151 Soaring
101 Pegase A by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
Does anybody know the history of the above ship listed on Wings and Wheels? At a asking price of 13k it seems like it could be a great first glass ship for someone. There taking offers. Looks like it needs a computer, some tow out gear. Throw a couple of thousand at battery's, trailer if it needs...
Cobra Trailer Emergency Brake Experience by [email protected]
I have been having bad luck with trailers recently. Here is what happened a few days ago, maybe someone will benefit from hearing about my misfortune: Best I can figure, the Cobra trailer emergency brake application cable (which attaches to the bottom of the brake handle and clips to the tow...
by Dan Marotta Go to last post