Search: Posts made by: Red7654
Forum: Owning November 15th 11, 03:56 PM
Posted By Red7654
Need to get a ride in a Glasair 3

Hello,
I want to buy a Glasair 3 but I need to get a ride in on first. I have owned and flown complex aircraft but not have had a chance to fly in a Glasair 3. Anyone near Southern Oregon interested...
Forum: General Aviation November 15th 11, 06:53 AM
Posted By Red7654
Want a ride in a glasair iii

I live in southern Oregon and am willing to travel to get a ride in a glasair iii before I start my search to by one.
Anyone in Oregon or northern Ca that would be willing to give me a ride?
Of...