2-32 landing Michigan by [email protected]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4bFq5QAt8Y
PowerFlarm still picking up Transponder by Rob Cluxton[_2_]
After previous advice on here, I reconfigured my PowerFlarm via the .configtxt file. I am now seeing ADS-B traffic (definitely need to lower the altitude and distance parameters) but when I run my own transponder in ALT mode it’s still picking up traffic at 12 o’clock, .6 miles and around my...
by George Haeh Go to last post
18 60 Soaring
Scam I think!!! by Geoff Minors
I have my Ogar Motor Glider for sale on W & W. Always interesting the responses I get. This I am pretty sure is a scam! Just like to share so others don't fall into these traps. Have a read and a giggle from Mr.Melvin! Hello, Thanks for the mail..However,I want you to know that the price is okay...
Today 07:18 PM
by Joel Flamenbaum[_2_] Go to last post
3 8 Soaring
Landout at Class C or D tower-controlled airport? by Charles Ethridge
Hi all. I've done thousands of landings in all kinds of airplanes at tower-controlled airports (now called Class B, C and D), but I've never seen a glider land at one. Does ATC frown upon this (unless one declares an emergency in which case you have a new problem) or to they take this in stride...
by jfitch Go to last post
27 83 Soaring
For Sale: Naviter Oudie IGC - like new by Jamie Shore
For Sale on eBay - see link below All communication will be handled through eBay system. More than $1,150 to buy a new Oudie IGC while this one is like new. About 1..5 years old and never used in an aircraft - never left the office. This Oudie IGC is like new condition with about three hours of...
by Paul Agnew Go to last post
11 68 Soaring
CAI 302 needle fell off by Nelson Howe
So the needle fell off my 302 yesterday. Noticed it on the ground, but the landing wasn't that firm. Anyway, I thought I could get by short term without it, as I use it to feed the Clearnav, and have a Butterfly as well. But a very wise man suggested that the 302 hunts for the needle position on...
Cessna eCaravan Becomes Largest Electric Aircraft to Fly by Internetado[_7_]
Cessna eCaravan becomes largest electric aircraft to fly: magniX announced that it has completed its first flight with a modified Cessna Caravan, which was powered by magniX’s electric engine, the magni500. On May 28, 2020, an electric Cessna eCaravan lifted off the ground powered by...
Today 02:10 PM
by Internetado[_7_] Go to last post
0 7 General Aviation
Standalone artificial horizon by Richard Lancaster[_2_]
Hi all, I’m looking for a reliable, high quality, standalone artificial horizon that fits cleanly in a round hole (I’m not wanting a square barnacle that “fits” into a round hole). Does anyone have any flight experience with either of these: uAvionix...
FS 1 Bose AHX-02 headset by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
For a friend Dual Plug 9 Volt Excellent condition $299 Would be good for Motorglider operation Eliot Brown 970 209 0379
Today 01:27 PM
by Nick Kennedy[_3_] Go to last post
1 45 Soaring
SCHWEIZER 1-26 or 1-35 by Morris Carter
need outrigger with wheel.
Today 11:45 AM
by Morris Carter Go to last post
4 39 Soaring
AOA indicator poll. by Luc Job
Hi! I have developed last year a solid-state AOA indicator, based on a differential pressure measurement (total pressure/pressure at angle) Undoubtedly, this is a primary flight instrument to me: -It shows where you are aerodynamically speaking, independently of all the variable parameters:...
How About Story Time by [email protected]
Maybe this is a good opportunity for some of us to share some stories of our experiences. I'll go first.- During the regional at Harris Hill in 2013 I was flying K21 with grandson Calvin Mampe, Rachel Conklin, and her sister Michelle. All 3 had flown multiple contests with me before, 2 having...
by Neal Alders Go to last post