ILEC SN10 v2.44 released by Dave Nadler
ILEC SN10/SN10B version 2.44 is now available at: http://www.nadler.com/sn10/SN10_Resource_Index.html Details available in README at the above site. Please note: If you are using FLARM with SN10 and a PDA, Oudie, TopHat, etc: make SURE to update your FLARM to version 6.60 available...
Today 07:04 PM
by Dave Nadler Go to last post
5 20 Soaring
Kawa to the lead... by [email protected]
at the 15 meter WC, in an ASG-29.
Cobra trailer aluminum vs fiberglass top by 2G
I am interested in the pros and cons of aluminum vs fiberglass top for Cobra trailers. Tom
Top Hat Question (XCSoar?) by [email protected]
I like Top Hat a lot. But as with an attractive woman who seems to fulfill all your wishes, things aren't quite perfect. And like most men, I just want to make one tiny change. It's driving me crazy. :) I need two screens: Circling screen: automatically displayed when I started to circle. Zoomed...
Which ClearNav vario display? by [email protected]
Curious how CN users feel about the need for using both the 57mm round mechanical pointer and the LCD NavDisplay. If you were starting a panel from scratch, would you use both the LCD NavDisplay and the 57 mm round LCD NavDisplay? Thanks.
Ventus 3F - Fatal by Jock Proudfoot
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/new- mexico/articles/2018-07-11/albuquerque-man-dies-in-glider-crash- near-moriarty-airport
Locating device mounting by [email protected]
Recent descriptions of the Nephi accident are driving me to rethink my decision about location of my Spot in the ship. I have had it mounted on the canopy frame to try to get the best view of the sky for tracking. It kind of gets in the way a little when on the chute harness. My assumption has been...
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
10 74 Soaring
Canopy by [email protected]
Is anyone making Russia sailplane replacement canopies.
New low budget two seater by Tom[_22_]
Hi! We are trying to get new two seater from various funds for our club. Most of the funds force to buy new glider. Can you please help us a little bit with market research and suggest low budget two seater? Thank you all!
Europe by [email protected]
If you are a pilot with a US license living in Europe and would like to be able to fly here without converting your license or spending a ton of money to bring a glider from the US, I have a classic Aer Pegaso M100S standard class Italian glider for sale, US registered, standard airworthiness....
Bumper stickers by Ramy[_2_]
My new tow vehicle needs new bumper sticker. My favorites are the white glider silhouette style, in particular I like the one I had on my previous car “Live to soar, soar to live”.. Any suggestions where I can find one? Thanks Ramy
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post
19 145 Soaring
Vario Comparison by [email protected]
Hi- I've searched the archives of this oft-discussed topic, but am not finding specific answers I'm seeking. If you have good experience or knowledge about the specific issues below, I would much appreciate your insights. 1) Latency with accuracy. What is the quickest vario with accuracy? Are...
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post