Forum: Soaring January 3rd 19, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Come fly with me!

Will be flying the Seniors at Clermont in March. To raise funds for the US Team, KS and I will be taking passengers along and sharing the wisdom of a couple of old soaring graybeards. Want to come?...
Forum: Soaring June 18th 15, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sad News

One of the guys who never flew a contest but made our sport possible. Thank you, Leo for all those nights figuring out MAT scoring, for putting up with us whining about score sheets, for keeping the...
Forum: Soaring June 17th 15, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
More sad news

Incredibly sad news. Rick was a such a presence in soaring - avid, incredibly capable, warm and engaging to all who crossed his path, encyclopedic in his knowledge of sailplane racing history, a...
Forum: Soaring May 20th 09, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Come fly with me!

Take the back seat of a Duo Discus available for racing days at the
Sports Class Nationals in Elmira from July 21st to the 30th and help
the US Team at the same time with a $250 suggested minimum...
Forum: Soaring March 15th 09, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
I need a chute...anyone got one for sale?

On Mar 14, 5:41*pm, wrote:
I'm not picky....I just need a parachute. *Something that will work
when it needs to.

Anyone got an extra chute laying around that I...
Forum: Soaring December 16th 08, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
US Team Committee election - did we turn you down?

Hi All
In a couple of reported instances, our on-line election system at
http://adamsfive.com/survey/surveys.php didn't allow bona fide SSA'ers
to vote in the US Team Committee election, which runs...
Forum: Soaring December 8th 08, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
US Team Election is ON!

Two candidates - Dan Cole and Ron Tabery - are vying for a three year
term to the US Team Committee, and the election site will be open
until 12/31/08. To make your voice heard, tune in...
Forum: Soaring October 4th 08, 12:56 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Request for Proposals - 18 Meter National Trophy

Request for Proposals

Through a generous gift, the necessary endowment for an 18 Meter
Nationals trophy is in place. However, as yet we have no trophy, and
would like to rectify this situation in...
Forum: Soaring August 8th 08, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Two many Ventii

Available immediately, two many gliders, attractively repriced!
Ventus 2cx, N104DJ, S/N 93 built 2005, NDH, 15/18 meter tips. Cobra
trailer with shocks, hydraulic ramp and third rail.Wing/tail...
Forum: Soaring August 8th 08, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
WGC 2008 TP radius?

On Aug 7, 1:29*am, Andy wrote:
Anyone know what is the TP radius for assigned speed (racing) tasks at
Lusse? *Is it posted on the official site somewhere?

Andy

1/2...
Forum: Soaring May 26th 08, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ventus 2cx for sale

Available early July - in time for Uvalde!:
Ventus 2cx, N104DJ, S/N 93 built 2005, NDH, 15/18 meter tips. Cobra
trailer with shocks, hydraulic ramp and third rail.Wing/tail dollys
and full tow-out...
Forum: Soaring March 28th 08, 11:13 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
LS-8/18 for sale

LS-8/18 built fall of 2001. Total time 321 hours, 88 starts, no
damage history, green trim. Complete racing package with tow-out
gear
(wing wheel, tail dolly, tow bar), water ballast filling...
Forum: Soaring March 21st 08, 11:08 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Miss DJ for Sale - LS-8/18

LS-8/18 built fall of 2001. Total time 321 hours, 88 starts, no
damage history, green trim. Complete racing package with tow-out gear
(wing wheel, tail dolly, tow bar), water ballast filling...
Forum: Soaring March 10th 08, 11:23 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Win a NK ClearNav and support the US Team!

Win a NK ClearNav and support the US Team

This new soaring instrument, a $2800 value, has been generously
donated by Nielsen Kellerman to support the US Team. Each donation to
the team of $25 gets...
Forum: Soaring January 19th 08, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Region 1/ US Team Soaring mini-camp

Announcing the Region 1 Championships!

Come one, come all to the beautiful Mad River Valley where, from June
15-21 we'll host the Region 1 Championships at the fabled Sugarbush
Airport, home of so...
Forum: Soaring December 2nd 07, 11:38 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Vote in the US Team Committee Election!

The on-line election has begun for a new member to a three year term
to the US Team Committee. Running are Sam Zimmerman, John Godfrey and
Bill Elliot, worthies all. To participate, go to...
Forum: Soaring October 31st 07, 12:02 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
US Team Committee Nominations

The US Team Committee, which consists of three appointed and three
elected members who serve three year terms, is calling for nominations
to fill the spot being vacated by Tim Welles at year end. ...
Forum: Soaring November 14th 06, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
US Team XC/Racing Camp

The US Team Committe is announcing cross country and
racing school run
by experts to be held in the week preceding the Region
5 North
competition at Perry - read more about past camps...
Forum: Soaring November 14th 06, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
US Team Committee Electio

Election still open - you have until the end of November to vote so
make your voice heard!
DJ
wrote:
The US Team Committee election has begun! All SSA members are
encouraged to go...
Forum: Soaring November 1st 06, 12:26 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
US Team Committee Electio

The US Team Committee election has begun! All SSA members are
encouraged to go to http://adamsfive.com/survey/surveys.php, log in
with their name and SSA number, and vote for the candidate of...
Forum: Soaring October 30th 06, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring