Search: Posts made by: Checkmate, DoW #1
Forum: Naval Aviation February 24th 16, 01:31 AM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Posted By Checkmate, DoW #1
Please kind people, I need to find public interest in this story if I'm going to save my mother's life.

In article , says...

Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
In article , says...

why don't...
Forum: Naval Aviation February 24th 16, 12:50 AM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Posted By Checkmate, DoW #1
Please kind people, I need to find public interest in this story if I'm going to save my mother's life.

In article ,
says...

Subject: Please kind people, I need to find public interest in this story if I'm going to save my mother's...
Forum: Naval Aviation February 24th 16, 12:48 AM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Posted By Checkmate, DoW #1
Please kind people, I need to find public interest in this story if I'm going to save my mother's life.

In article , says...

why don't you save your mom she's your mom

He IS saving her! He's posting about her in a ko0k group on Usenet.
I'm...
Forum: Naval Aviation February 20th 16, 07:10 PM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Posted By Checkmate, DoW #1
Even the Devil doesn't cheat you in a game fair and square, he knows which side his bread is buttered

In article ,
says...

SAVE MY MOM - John Kinal pleads for mercy, for justice.. please help tell the story..