HPH 304 MS Flight Characteristics by [email protected]
I owned a HPH 304cz-17 my first glider. Was a joy to fly. A bit of a handful with full drag brakes out on steep approach. Had no issues. Loved that glider. My question is are owners of the 304 Shark happy with the flight characteristics? I would be interested in a MS version. Is yours for...
Today 10:19 AM
by Craig Lowrie Go to last post
1 29 Soaring
Put your money where the risk is by Bret Hess
The discussion "Gliding risk" has been excellent for the most part. To me the most compelling thoughts are about gradually getting conditioned to taking increasing risks ("normalization of deviance"), that experience is a curse as well as a blessing, and that fatalities are just the apex of a...
Today 08:36 AM
by Ramy[_2_] Go to last post
8 95 Soaring
soaring discussion forums and groups etc. by [email protected][_2_]
I thought it might be useful to list all the soaring related discussion groups in one place, it is hard to find all the aircraft specific email lists if you don't know where to look. Please add your group to this...
In flight phone/camera charging by [email protected]
Would like to add an in-cockit dual charge "station" to charge phone and action camera in flight. Any suggestion for hardware? Hopefully, something small and simple.
by 2G Go to last post
19 72 Soaring
Kestrel DG200 canopy mod. by Bruce
OK Anyone out there with experience in converting the T59D / 401 Kestrel canopy from the awful removable thing with a hoop exactly where you want to watch the tug, to a single piece. Apparently there is an approved mod using a DG200 canopy. Second question is - would there be anyone with such...
by Tango Whisky Go to last post
23 1,875 Soaring
Yahoo groups shutting down by Luke Szczepaniak
Looks like yahoo groups are shutting down https://help.yahoo.com/kb/groups/SLN31010.html "Yahoo has made the decision to no longer allow users to upload content to the Yahoo Groups site. Beginning October 21, you won't be able to upload any more content to the site, and as of December 14 all...
by [email protected][_2_] Go to last post
13 159 Soaring
FS: 302 & 303 by Ross[_3_]
Selling a 302 and 303 that have had the date issue corrected 302 is in knots $800 including postage
Cambridge 301/302 $400 by Valentin Mayamsin
Cambridge 301/302 in perfect working order. No GPS bug (I suspect it has been fixed, but have not confirmed). Comes with GPS antenna, OAT probe, driver disk. GPS antenna is glued to the top with double sided tape and can be easily removed. Detailed pictures:...
Yesterday 06:59 PM
by Valentin Mayamsin Go to last post