Search: Posts made by: JJS
Forum: Piloting October 19th 06, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By JJS
A/FD is online

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message

"JJS" [email protected] socks cebridge.net wrote in message...
Forum: Piloting October 19th 06, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By JJS
A/FD is online

"Gary Drescher" wrote in message
SNIP

Interesting. What airport is that?

--Gary

Forum: Piloting October 18th 06, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By JJS
A/FD is online

"Gary Drescher" wrote in message ...
I just noticed that NACO now has the A/FD online (along with the TPPs):
Forum: Owning October 10th 06, 12:06 PM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Posted By JJS
Buyers market : update

"Mike Rapoport" wrote in message
The same cycle happens every year in the energy market election or not....
Forum: Piloting October 8th 06, 01:06 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Posted By JJS
Rogues Gallery Update -- October '06

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Well, okay...I suppose she might have had a psychological breakdown or
Forum: Owning October 8th 06, 01:06 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Well, okay...I suppose she might have had a psychological breakdown or
Forum: Home Built October 8th 06, 01:06 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Well, okay...I suppose she might have had a psychological breakdown or
Forum: Owning October 7th 06, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Posted By JJS
Experiences with Cessna 172 upgrade to 180hp?

snip

AirPlains is in OK. Fuel burn is more so
understand that with the same tanks you have. I usually fly around 60 - 65% and I am OK with 36 gal tanks.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message ...
Hope your oil leak problem is finally resolved! Sounds like you're living
right,...
Forum: Piloting October 7th 06, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message ...
Hope your oil leak problem is finally resolved! Sounds like you're living
right,...
Forum: Piloting September 30th 06, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By JJS
Leaf-Peeper Flights

snip

Where's the BEST leaf peeping to be had in your neck of the woods?
--
Jay Honeck

snip

What leaves? The 56 mph winds stripped the trees bare two weeksgo!
Forum: Home Built September 17th 06, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By JJS
Marking sheetmetal

"Michael Horowitz" wrote in message
I want to mark sheetmetal for bending.
Can't use a scribe because I'll weaken the...
Forum: Owning August 31st 06, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Posted By JJS
Build an RV of ???

"William Snow" wrote in message ...
I am considering building an RV-7A. I currently own an Arrow. I would like to have an...
Forum: Piloting August 20th 06, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By JJS
Ethanol Powered Aircraft

"Morgans" wrote in message ...

"JJS" [email protected] socks cebridge.net wrote

You are in way over your head Ludwig. I've...
Forum: Home Built August 17th 06, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By JJS
Look at Ludwig's Blather here.

"Steve Foley" wrote in message
"JJS" [email protected] socks cebridge.net wrote in message...
Forum: Piloting August 17th 06, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By JJS
Look at Ludwig's Blather here.

"Steve Foley" wrote in message
"JJS" [email protected] socks cebridge.net wrote in message...
Forum: Piloting August 17th 06, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By JJS
Ethanol Powered Aircraft

"Bret Ludwig" wrote in message ...

For those of you who have not yet decided that this guy Ludwig is a dufus and /...
Forum: Home Built August 17th 06, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By JJS
Look at Ludwig's Blather here.

"Steve Foley" wrote in message news:[email protected]
Are the comments in parentheses yours? It's kind of hard to tell who wrote
what.

In any case, I...
Forum: Piloting August 17th 06, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By JJS
Look at Ludwig's Blather here.

"Steve Foley" wrote in message news:[email protected]
Are the comments in parentheses yours? It's kind of hard to tell who wrote
what.

In any case, I...
Forum: Piloting August 16th 06, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By JJS
Ethanol Powered Aircraft

"Bret Ludwig" wrote in message ...

LNG, as used in the Beech system (Beech Aircraft really did the
pioneering work...
Forum: Piloting August 2nd 06, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By JJS
Oshkosh '06 Redux

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message ...
Maybe I missed it, but all of the previous posts about OSH '06
(including my own)...
Forum: Owning August 1st 06, 12:12 PM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Posted By JJS
Oshkosh Attendance

"Montblack" wrote in message ...
("Mike Granby" wrote)
A couple of exhibitors I talked to said it had been slowly...
Forum: Piloting August 1st 06, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By JJS
OSH rah/rap Party???

"Martin Hotze" wrote in message ...
"JJS" [email protected] socks cebridge.net wrote:

I didn't even know they still made those antiques...
Forum: Piloting August 1st 06, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By JJS
Get Rid Of Warbirds At Oshkosh

"David J. Zera" wrote in message ...
The T-6 were performing a missing man formation for the Memorial wall service...
Forum: Home Built August 1st 06, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting