OLC comment, MOP logging deactivated by [email protected]
Good day all, before the season start I downloaded the Flarm verion 6.83 and it installed ok. We just started flying and my declaration is in light grey as the OLC system decla Autocomment: Used Aircraft is FES glider, but MOP logging deactivated. I looked in my flarm info and the licences...
Dittel KRT2 disfunction by okko kloosterman
Last week, after a few months of proper functioning, the new KRT2 radio I have installed this spring suddenly stopped transmitting. Pressing the PTT button makes it send a carrier wave, but without any modulation. The receiving section is OK, though. Anyone run into the same problem? Any hints...
eccentric wing pin tool by [email protected]
Is anyone still making eccentric wing pin tools, I have a Nimbus 2 that is a bitch to get the wings in the last 15ml/ half inch even with everything aligned correctly on the marks. With my self built electric wing rigger I can do everything but that last bit. I am making her complete one man system...
Today 04:41 AM
by Tim Taylor Go to last post
7 40 Soaring
One Degree of Separation by Jonathan St. Cloud
While not technically a soaring story it is aviation. I thought the group could use some fun from a real story and whom among us hasn't given a ride to someone we wished we hadn't. One Degree of Separation Full disclosure, this is a true story, but with plausible deniability and to protect me...
Kansas Kowbell Klassic - Saturday July 11th by Tony[_5_]
Saturday July 11th is the annointed day for the 2020 Kansas Kowbell Klassic.. All Kompetitors will launch from Sunflower Gliderport and whichever pilot lands the furthest from Sunflower will win the Kowbell. Follow along on the SSA Tracking page. Most of us will show up on there except for a few...
Today 12:00 AM
by Tony[_5_] Go to last post
0 13 Soaring
Super HP18 Molds Location by [email protected]
Since I see that the Soar Idaho site is only occasionally updated, I thought I might post this here for any interested parties. When I purchased my HP18, I also came into possession of the molds for the Super HP18 modification. I don't particularly want them, and I have no intention of making the...
Yesterday 10:54 PM
by MoonBroom Go to last post