Forum: General Aviation November 30th 18, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.aviation.misc
Anyone know what happened to Sky Life Flying Camp?

On Tuesday, September 25, 2001 at 4:05:48 PM UTC-4, Jeffrey wrote:
I am an alumnus of Sky Life Flying Camp in Northville, New York. I attended
in the summer of 1986, and had a really good time...
Forum: General Aviation May 29th 13, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.aviation.misc
Anyone know what happened to Sky Life Flying Camp?

On Sunday, February 17, 2013 11:27:40 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, December 16, 2012 3:50:38 AM UTC-5, wrote:

I was a member of Sky Life Flying Club in the...