Crows? by Colin Roney
I`m searching for good ideas how to deter crows from landing on my glider, which is picketted out during the season, from wrecking my weather covers?
Today 05:36 PM
by Martin Gregorie[_6_] Go to last post
3 11 Soaring
New MOAs proposed near Marine Corp base and Mt Patterson by Ramy[_2_]
From AOPA: New MOAs proposed in areas we use heavily during the soaring season. The high area extends from 13500 to 18000 from the Sierra crest out east past Mt...
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
40 123 Soaring
Solution Manual Introduction to Communication Systems (Upamanyu Madhow) by [email protected]
If you could send me Introduction to Communication Systems solutions manual by Upamanyu Madhow I would greatly appreciate it!
Howling sound when flying by Armand Charbonneau
My Ventus 2c makes a howling sound when flying at 0 flap setting. It is significantly less noticeable immediately after changing the flap setting either positive or negative. Pilots tell me they can hear it when flying overhead or landing. I can hear it seemingly behind me, inside the cockpit. ...
US: 2020 Pilot Ranking List First Release Online by John Leibacher
With Region 4 North completed, the 2019 racing season has concluded and the first release of the PRL is available at http://soaringweb.org/PRL . There are always some glitches in identifying pilots from the score sheets, team members, etc, so please check things over and send along your...
Today 03:56 PM
by John Leibacher Go to last post
0 7 Soaring
What is this airline thingy? by John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net
Ever seen one of these? Pictures at; http://derosaweb.net/aviation/cambridge/filter. It seems to have a large ID at one end and a much small ID at the other end. - What is its function? - What airline does it go with? - Which direction should it point? Back Story: A friend (IA/A&P) was...
2020 US Team Poll by [email protected]
The US Team poll notifications starting arriving in mailboxes of pilots with 85% or better US Team Rankings with week. I got the 15M one last Sunday and the 18M one a day later. Previously we have encountered some issues with email delivery due to the SSA email alias being tagged as spam on many...
Binder EB29 out of your budget? by Chris Wedgwood[_2_]
No problem: you can spend the Winter flying it in Condor! Binder EB29R was released for Condor 2 this week :) http://www.condorsoaring.com/ or http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/ or https://condorworld.eu
Today 11:24 AM
by Chris Wedgwood[_2_] Go to last post
0 16 Soaring
Replacing ELT, PLB with current tech. by Mike N.
I am looking to update my ELT and PLB. I have a fixed ELT on my glider, it's an early 2000's era, and I also have a similar era PLB that is supposed to strap to a parachute, but frankly it is somewhat bulky. What are the current generation PLB / ELT for gliding? I'd like to get a single compact...
Today 04:37 AM
by 2G Go to last post