First glider Nimbus 2 ? by Surge
A Nimbus 2 is on the market which I'm interested in as my first glider and I'd like some feedback from those who've owned or flown one. I do realize that a flapped, long winged glider is not the best choice for a low time pilot which is why I will keep the glider in a hangar while I first build up...
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post
115 2,925 Soaring
Looking for PA25-235 Carb Air Box by Larry Ruggiero
Our Pawnee’s air box has gotten pretty worn out, including a previous linkage repair. If you have a serviceable one lying around or know of a source, please let me know (don’t think anyone’s making new ones). Ours has the Brackett air filter mod but I don’t think that makes a difference....
soaring on Mars? by Moshe Braner
If there are dust devils there is lift! https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/a-nasa-photo-celebration-of-curiosity-rovers-3000th-day/
by Mark Mocho Go to last post
14 239 Soaring
Identifying a Canopy Blank's Glider Model by John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net
We have an unused canopy blank (no frame) wrapped in paper in our club's hangar's attic. It is in very nice shape and has been stored there for years.. No one seems to know anything about it or where it came from. We would like to identify and potentially sell it. The canopy is 78" long and 24"...
by Mark Fisher Go to last post
13 202 Soaring
Join Us In Vero Beach by [email protected]
Treasure Coast Soaring Club located in Vero Beach will be conducting the Soaring Safari during March, You may be our club guest and fly the best soaring conditions in Florida. This year once again we will be promoting the challenge of Lake O or you may want to soar the Florida straights, stretching...