Search: Posts made by: Lou
Forum: Piloting January 7th 09, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Lou
Bertie?

Why not just draw a pentagram and
chant his name 3 times. You called
him, he came.
Lou
Forum: Home Built December 23rd 08, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Lou
Experimental partial ownership

Why only 10%?
Is he going to pay 9 times as much for an hourly rate?
If he only owns 10% but uses it more than you, will you be
paying 90% of the overhaul?
Lou
Forum: Owning November 19th 08, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Posted By Lou
Someone using my name posting on forums

It must be unbearable to have that much extra time
on their hands. I barely have enough extra time to
read these post twice a week.
Lou
Forum: Owning November 15th 08, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Lou
Is This Why

She wouldn't maintain airspeed. I thought I was going to rip the plane
apart. But I did not. I thought she would stall. Then the nose pitched
up. I pushed on the steering, more...
Forum: Piloting November 15th 08, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Lou
Is This Why

She wouldn't maintain airspeed. I thought I was going to rip the plane
apart. But I did not. I thought she would stall. Then the nose pitched
up. I pushed on the steering, more...
Forum: Home Built November 15th 08, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Lou
Is This Why

She wouldn't maintain airspeed. I thought I was going to rip the plane
apart. But I did not. I thought she would stall. Then the nose pitched
up. I pushed on the steering, more...
Forum: Piloting November 15th 08, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Lou
FAILED. Eclipse misses payroll for second week!

On Nov 15, 1:08 am, Ronnie Rataj wrote:
On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:36:15 GMT, Mike wrote:
The whole thing is kinda sad for GA. I lost several
homo friends who will no...
Forum: Piloting November 15th 08, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Lou
What happened to Jay?

This is funny, it's like a really bad aviation Dr. Phil special.
Forum: Home Built November 13th 08, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Lou
Hot Projects List -- Nav Lights

Can't you just find red and green lenses on an old
boat in a boat junk yard?
Lou
Forum: Owning October 31st 08, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Posted By Lou
Landing KMBO and passenger reactions - Video

On Oct 29, 9:51 pm, A Lieberma wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jAaMgPNDnQ

My nephews's first flight.

Video picks up on short final and ends with my sister's grand...
Forum: Piloting October 22nd 08, 11:50 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Posted By Lou
Unsubscribed

On Oct 22, 3:44 am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Lou wrote in news:96656c88-9fb3-45e0-a4fc-
:

Yes, I'm...
Forum: Piloting October 22nd 08, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Posted By Lou
Unsubscribed

Yes, I'm a les-beeen trapped in a man's body.

Bertie

Ahh, no mirrors in your place?
Forum: Home Built October 20th 08, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Lou
Where are all these woman?

On Oct 20, 4:26 pm, Bob Kuykendall wrote:
On Oct 20, 12:13 pm, Lou wrote:

Bob, I stopped expectations years ago. I'm just curious as to
if any...
Forum: Home Built October 20th 08, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Lou
Where are all these woman?

On Oct 20, 1:06 pm, Bob Kuykendall wrote:
On Oct 17, 4:30 am, Lou wrote:

So, where are all these wonderful woman I only read about?...

Just...
Forum: Home Built October 17th 08, 12:30 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Lou
Where are all these woman?

Every time I read the completion bits in Sport Aviation and
Kitplanes,
everyone keeps thanking their wives for support, patience and
help. Mine keeps asking why I'm wasting my time and looks for...
Forum: Home Built October 11th 08, 11:30 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Posted By Lou
Anyone doing a recovering project?

Forum: Owning October 11th 08, 11:30 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning

"Lou" wrote in message

Forum: Home Built October 11th 08, 11:30 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Lou
Anyone doing a recovering project?

On Oct 10, 8:24 am, Stealth Pilot
wrote:
On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 03:29:15 -0700 (PDT), Lou
wrote:

Depending on where you live EAA...
Forum: Home Built October 10th 08, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Posted By Lou
Anyone doing a recovering project?

Depending on where you live EAA may have a workshop in your area from time
to time on the subject and they also do those workshops at Oshkosh. I think
it costs a little north of $200, but it...
Forum: Owning October 10th 08, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Posted By Lou
Anyone doing a recovering project?

Depending on where you live EAA may have a workshop in your area from time
to time on the subject and they also do those workshops at Oshkosh. I think
it costs a little north of $200, but it...
Forum: Home Built October 9th 08, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Posted By Lou
Anyone doing a recovering project?

I'm looking for a piece of used fabric. As strange as this
may sound, I want to study it. If anyone has a piece from
14"x14" to 16x16 (or there abouts) could you contact me?
I'm curious about how...
Forum: Owning October 9th 08, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Posted By Lou
Anyone doing a recovering project?

I'm looking for a piece of used fabric. As strange as this
may sound, I want to study it. If anyone has a piece from
14"x14" to 16x16 (or there abouts) could you contact me?
I'm curious about how...
Forum: Owning October 8th 08, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Posted By Lou
Adhesive Recommendation?

What do they use for golf clubs?
If anything is going to slip it would be
the clubs.
Forum: Home Built October 5th 08, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Lou
Kitplanes blog shuts down

On Oct 3, 10:32 pm, "Morgans" wrote:
wrote

This is the first I'd heard of it, but you might notice the date
difference between the original...
Forum: Piloting October 3rd 08, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Posted By Lou
Most Dangerous Time?

On Oct 3, 1:15 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Nomen Nescio wrote :

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED...