Sailplane Refinishing Advice - 1973 Berkshire Concept 70 by Shaun Wheeler
Looking for advice on a refinish. I don't have Bob Ireland's excellent contacts in the sailplane business so I'm working at a disadvantage. He owns one of the few remaining (total of 7) flyable examples. I've read about people bundling sailplanes up to get them repainted in South America but...
Today 01:32 AM
by Hank Nixon Go to last post
8 269 Soaring
$1 billion BMS Ooops... by Dave Nadler
https://insideevs.com/news/490300/hyundai-announces-massive-battery-reacall-82000-bevs/ Discus amongst yourselves...
by Martin Gregorie[_6_] Go to last post
25 45 Soaring
Pik 20/30 glider canopy on order by Jack Sailor
Hello to all Pik glider owners I have a canopy mold that should accommodate all Pik-20’s and the Pik-30 which is a Pik-20EIIF. The mold is in L.A. California and I’m making a new one for my glider. We could get a group discount of 12% and maybe more if we get a few more added to the order. I...
Yesterday 10:24 PM
by John Sinclair[_5_] Go to last post
1 12 Soaring
Another way to replacing instrument panels by ben soaring
Why bother chasing a new instrument panel? They are very expensive, hard to get, and a blank "factory" panel is difficult to cut properly and get "spot on". This alternative method works great and actually offers "easier to service" benefits. The concept is to cut a new panel from redi-available...
by Domenico Bosco Go to last post
14 42 Soaring
Pik-20/30 canopy on order by Jack Sailor
Hello to all Pik glider owners I have a canopy mold that should accommodate all Pik-20’s and the Pik-30 which is a Pik-20EIIF. The mold is in L.A. California and I’m making a new one for my glider. We could get a group discount of 12% and maybe more if we get a few more added to the order. I...
Yesterday 06:47 PM
by Jack Sailor Go to last post
0 7 Soaring
US sectional charts online by Moshe Braner
I got an e-mailing from the FAA that said, among other things: New editions of all FAA aeronautical charts are now available for pdf download every 56 days. https://www.faa.gov/air_traffic/flight_info/aeronav/Digital_Products/vfr/ The previous editions of the sectionals are dated on that page at...
Yesterday 05:25 PM
by Moshe Braner Go to last post