Hawaii Moving Forward To Close Dillingham by Larry Dighera
https://www.avweb.com/aviation-news/hawaii-moving-forward-to-close-dillingham Hawaii Moving Forward To Close Dillingham Paul Bertorelli September 28, 20204 Businesses and users based at Hawaii’s scenic and historic Dillingham Airfield are marshaling support to reverse the state’s decision...
Today 11:53 AM
by Larry Dighera Go to last post
0 10 Piloting
Grob Twin Astir getting "stuck" in a slip by Kenn Sebesta
I was flying my club's Twin Astir and noticed that if I put it into the deepest slip I can, by first pushing the rudder all the way to the floor and then compensating for yaw by using opposite bank, the plane doesn't come out of the slip very willingly. I have to actually put opposite rudder to get...
by Piet Barber Go to last post
11 81 Soaring
InReach SE for sale by Ty Miller
Asking $150 USD Very good condition. PM if interested
Today 04:24 AM
by RW[_2_] Go to last post
2 13 Soaring
Best Overall Motorglider available today? by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
Didn't want to hijack the current FES tread so I thought I'd start a new one. This topic came up over dinner a couple of weeks ago. When you add all the following into a pot and stir, whats the "Best" Say for Western Great Basin flying. I think it may be the Carat, but I don't know much about...
by jfitch Go to last post
74 382 Soaring
Landing on the Hudson is cool. Check this out by Doug Levy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlkCofOyxUA
by MarkFlys Go to last post
13 73 Soaring
Rope Breaks (Grilling sacred cows) by [email protected]
Does anybody have a first hand account of a rope break in which a canopy was factually damaged because the pilot did not make an immediate turn to the left or right? Please note:This is not my theory. I am only relating what is being taught at a particular club (not the club where I fly now).
Yesterday 10:10 PM
by Jonathan St. Cloud Go to last post