Search: Posts made by: CF[_2_]
Forum: Soaring February 2nd 12, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By CF[_2_]
Single place electric motorglider info?

CF wrote in
:

Saw a single place electric motorglider at the Sebring FL LSA show 19-22
Jan. Didn't get the info on...
Forum: Soaring January 27th 12, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By CF[_2_]
Single place electric motorglider info?

Saw a single place electric motorglider at the Sebring FL LSA show 19-22
Jan. Didn't get the info on it, does anyone have such, like a web site?
Forum: Piloting July 5th 11, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By CF[_2_]
APH5 Helment Pads

I'm referbishing a APH5 flight helment. Know were I can obtain the interior
pads? Also were to get an adapter jack for military to civilian? Has any
one painted one, if so what is best type of...
Forum: Soaring June 8th 11, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By CF[_2_]
Training Needed?

I've an unrestricted private glider rating issused before 1994.. I believe
this measns I don't need a self launch endorsement? What training or
checkrides would I need to pilot a motorgliner like...
Forum: Soaring May 19th 11, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By CF[_2_]
Helmet Reconditioning

I've an old militaly flight hrlmet that needs to be reconditioned. Anyone
know of a company that does this, or where to by a kit to do so? I nned all
the pads,etc and a mike patch cord to convert...