Issues with Dell Streak by Wade G
Since I have been unable to get access to the XCSoar forum thus far, I thought I'd go ahead and post my questions here. I just got a used Dell Streak 5 that was previously an AT&T one. It appears it is Android 1.6 and seems to be functioning fine. I attempted to install XCSoar using wifi. I first...
Today 06:12 AM
by Wade G Go to last post
5 36 Soaring
Site Survey opportunity. First come, first served. by Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas
Site Surveys already scheduled in April - June, 2017: Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, Illinois (again), Colorado. Due to the confidentiality of these FREE Site Surveys I will never publish which club and their exact location. These are by your invitation only. We do not seek out sites. I have...
0 17 Soaring
What are the Pros and Cons of using the "ForeFlight Mobile EFB" appin Sailplanes as opposed to, say, "iGlide" or "navITer" ? by jstodaro
Hello everyone, Are there are any sailplane pilots out there who currently use/or have used the "ForeFlight Mobile EFB" app (on their iPhone/Android) for cross country/soaring ? I can't imagine there would be, but, I have to ask, as my 30-day-free-trial will expire on April 10th, 2017. Anyway,...
2 29 Soaring
Soaring the Andes by Maurits Hebels
Hi everyone, Next January (or the one after that) I would love to spend a few weeks gliding in Chile. I tried contacting Vitacura near Santiago, but they are not responding. Are there people here who have experience flying in that area? Thanks
Today 01:36 AM
by Maurits Hebels Go to last post
0 16 Soaring
2017 Eagle Field Winch Schools by Karl Striedieck[_2_]
Four winch launch training classes have openings for the 2017 season - May 6-7, June 3-4, August 5-6, September 2-3. See karlstriedieck dot com for more info. KS
Yesterday 08:09 PM
by Karl Striedieck[_2_] Go to last post
0 23 Soaring
KS Duo at Perry (R5N) by Karl Striedieck[_2_]
The KS Duo will be slipping some surly bonds at the Perry contest in a few weeks and the back seat has a few vacanies for any brave souls. Contributions of $200/day go toward the Mifflin Soaring Association clubhouse debt. Karls at uplink.net Or 814 237 7996. KS
Yesterday 08:04 PM
by Karl Striedieck[_2_] Go to last post
0 20 Soaring
FAA 20-Year Forecast Predicts Gradual Decline In Light GA by Larry Dighera
FAA 20-Year Forecast Predicts Gradual Decline In Light GA http://www.avweb.com/eletter/archives/101/3624-full.html Fleet size and hours flown are expected to decrease roughly 0.8% annually over the next 20 years, says the FAA in its annual Aerospace Forecast. The Aerospace Forecast predicts that...
Yesterday 05:11 PM
by Larry Dighera Go to last post
0 10 Piloting