Search: Posts made by: Mal[_1_]
Forum: Soaring August 22nd 06, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Mal[_1_]
radar and gliders !

"Don Johnstone" wrote in message
At 23:00 21 August 2006, Lew Hartswick wrote:
Mark Dickson wrote:
Unless the...
Forum: Soaring August 21st 06, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Mal[_1_]
New Lifted 001 Clip

"Anthony Buck" wrote in message
Please check out our home page for the new Lifted 001
preview clip.

Thanks

Forum: Soaring August 21st 06, 12:54 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Mal[_1_]
Towpilot Experience

"Slick" wrote in message
We just read into the regs a bit deeper. I was always under the impression
you had to have 100 hours in...
Forum: Soaring August 21st 06, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Mal[_1_]
radar and gliders !

I was listening to Sydney radar the area frequency and 122.7 my VHF radio
scans very fast on Saturday afternoon they picked up a glider with the radar
as a primary target and it was giving them...
Forum: Soaring August 16th 06, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Mal[_1_]
Nice Thermal

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4991115915112877160&hl=en

Pity they do not realise it.

--
Mal

www.mals.net
Forum: Soaring August 14th 06, 11:27 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Mal[_1_]
PDA suction mount?

"Bernie Baer" wrote in message
Hi, does anybody recognise the triple suction PDA mount pictured in the =
cockpit...
Forum: Soaring August 9th 06, 03:46 AM Posted to aus.aviation,rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Mal[_1_]
General Aviation Media Release

http://www.aopa.com.au/mediareleases/mr060808.pdf

--
Mal

www.mals.net
Forum: Soaring August 4th 06, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Mal[_1_]
High Altitude Linnies

"Bob Kuykendall" wrote in message
Earlier, Mal wrote:

No sure I have seen a Linnie maybe a few tinnies...
Forum: Soaring August 4th 06, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Mal[_1_]
High Altitude Linnies

"Bob Kuykendall" wrote in message
Paging Doctor Carter, Doctor Carter to the Perlan courtesy telephone
Forum: Soaring July 25th 06, 11:01 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Mal[_1_]
Tocumwal Australia: SPORTAVIA seems dead in ashes

"BlueCumulus" wrote in message
heard some rumors,

that SPORTAVIA in Tocumwal Australia is dead and gone to ashes

After...
Forum: Soaring July 18th 06, 11:34 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Mal[_1_]
Microair Mic Problem

Erie Aviation (USA) is now our up and running Warranty Centre in the
USA.

All Warranty work can be sent to Erie Aviation via the following:-

"The preferred inbound shipment method is...
Forum: Soaring July 18th 06, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Mal[_1_]
Microair Mic Problem

http://www.mrsoaring.com/squealing_mikes.htm

HTH
Forum: Soaring July 17th 06, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Mal[_1_]
LX5000 Download Verification

http://www.lxnavigation.de/avionics/software.php

Software here τΏτ

www.mals.net :)
Forum: Soaring July 14th 06, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Mal[_1_]
Looking for feedback/reviews of the Karat Motorglider from AMS

"Peter" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
I'm looking for any user/owner opinions, good or bad, on the Karat
motorglider, I'd ideally like...
Forum: Soaring July 13th 06, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Mal[_1_]
Scottish Glider Crash

wrote in message
btw I want to make it clear that I am in no way *opposed* to ELTs ... I
would love to have...
Forum: Soaring July 12th 06, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Mal[_1_]
Scottish Glider Crash

"Mike the Strike" wrote in message
As reported elsewhere here, an experienced British pilot crashed his
18m...
Forum: Soaring July 11th 06, 11:34 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Mal[_1_]
Lambada

Test flew the Lambada on Saturday it climbs at 1000ft per minute you can tow
gliders with it as well.

Pictures here

http://www.mals.net/oakes/

--
Mal
Forum: Soaring July 10th 06, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Winch launch her Stealth http://www.mals.net/centralcoast/pages/DSC00471.htm

When I was in Brisvagus at Archy in Nigels hanger there were a few small
wooden glider projects going on they were keen...
Forum: Soaring July 10th 06, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Mal[_1_]
homebuilt glider question

http://www.gfa.org.au/museum/downloads/ThefFyerBackPage.pdf

http://www.aus-soaring.on.net/absaght.htm

http://www.aus-soaring.on.net/glidingsa_75th/narrative.htm
Forum: Soaring July 9th 06, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Mal[_1_]
homebuilt glider question

"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message

Guys
I defer to the knowledge of regular glider flyers in this matter.
my son is...
Forum: Soaring July 9th 06, 09:23 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Mal[_1_]
Wanted: Pilatus B4 Sailplane in USA

there is one for sale in Australia
Forum: Soaring July 5th 06, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Mal[_1_]
History of Gliding

"raulb" wrote in message
http://www.vintagesailplane.org

http://soaringmuseum.org

Forum: Soaring July 5th 06, 12:53 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Mal[_1_]
History of Gliding

"phil collin" wrote in message
Mal wrote:
Wanted links regarding the history of gliding.

Forum: Soaring July 5th 06, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Mal[_1_]
History of Gliding

Wanted links regarding the history of gliding.

sample http://www.ctie.monash.edu.au/hargrave/pilcher.html

Thanks

--
Mal

www.mals.net
Forum: Soaring July 4th 06, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Mal[_1_]
4th July Independence Day Message to the US

From what I have read US troops are to busy shooting innocents, bashing
prisoners, raping the natives, looting, jailing innocents, playing satanic
music while shooting, blowing up the town to even...