Search: Posts made by: icsonka
Forum: Soaring October 13th 06, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By icsonka
SZD55 Maintenance

wrote:
icsonka wrote:
The answer is very simple: I have asked them, they are going to answer
for 30 EUR .....

If you can afford 40K Euro glider whats 30 euro to get...
Forum: Soaring October 12th 06, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By icsonka
SZD55 Maintenance

The answer is very simple: I have asked them, they are going to answer
for 30 EUR .....
Forum: Soaring October 12th 06, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By icsonka
SZD55 Maintenance

The answer is very simple: I have asked them, they are going to answer
for 30 EUR .....
Forum: Soaring October 12th 06, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By icsonka
SZD55 Maintenance

The answer is very simple: I have asked them, they are going to answer
for 30 EUR .....
Forum: Soaring October 12th 06, 01:47 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By icsonka
SZD55 Maintenance

Does anybody could send me an electronoc copy of Flight and Maintenance
Manual ?
What is the 500, 1500 hours and 3 years maintenance, how much does it
costs ?
As I heard all these written in the...