Search: Posts made by: kangarooistan /peramangk
Forum: Piloting April 26th 08, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Flying camels

On Apr 26, 8:26 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"kangarooistan /peramangk" wrote in news:8840b0b2-
Forum: Piloting April 26th 08, 09:32 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Flying camels

On Apr 26, 12:07 pm, clint wrote:
they poop everywhere no way!
kangarooistan /peramangk brought next idea :

I was wondering if it may be possible to set up...
Forum: Piloting April 25th 08, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Flying camels

On Apr 25, 10:45 pm, WingFlaps wrote:
On Apr 26, 1:21 am, "kangarooistan /peramangk"
wrote:

On Apr 25, 8:14 pm, WingFlaps...
Forum: Piloting April 25th 08, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Flying camels

On Apr 25, 6:46 pm, Frank Olson
wrote:
kangarooistan /peramangk wrote:
Hi , I was wondering about the costs of flying camels into the Middle
Forum: Piloting April 25th 08, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Flying camels

On Apr 25, 8:14 pm, WingFlaps wrote:
On Apr 25, 8:26 pm, "kangarooistan /peramangk"
wrote:

Hi , I was wondering about the costs of flying camels...
Forum: Piloting April 25th 08, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Flying camels

On Apr 25, 7:59 pm, Larry Dighera wrote:
On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 01:26:00 -0700 (PDT), "kangarooistan /peramangk"
wrote in
Forum: Piloting April 25th 08, 09:26 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Flying camels

Hi , I was wondering about the costs of flying camels into the Middle
East from Australia

I was wondering if it may be possible to set up a weekly flight with
several hundred live camels , av 500...