Search: Posts made by: pdrav8r
Forum: Soaring April 22nd 19, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By pdrav8r
For Sale Ka6CR

On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 4:30:30 PM UTC-5, Geoff Minors wrote:
Thinking of selling my Ka6CR in very nice condition with closed trailer.
S/N 6251 1964.
I have pictures and more details I can...
Forum: Soaring February 29th 16, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By pdrav8r
Pipistrel Taurus: Club Glider?

On Sunday, February 28, 2016 at 3:23:01 PM UTC-6, Dave Nadler wrote:
On Sunday, February 28, 2016 at 4:12:43 PM UTC-5, pdrav8r wrote:
David Dixen has purchased a Pipistrel Taurus...

Which...
Forum: Soaring February 28th 16, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By pdrav8r
Pipistrel Taurus: Club Glider?

On Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 9:05:24 PM UTC-6, Phil Chidekel wrote:
Hi Everyone!

Our club has been considering the Pipistrel Taurus as an addition to our fleet. Does anyone have any...