Old September 6th 04, 03:11 AM
Thomas J. Paladino Jr.

"Bob Coe" wrote in message
news:bhO_c.18433$ni.15821@okepread01...
"ArtKramr" wrote

Everything about Bush is a non issue right? How about everything about

Kerry?
Also a non issue? You can't have it both ways.

As far as their service to the country 35 years ago, yes, it's a

non-issue,
you are correct.

It is of course a non issue. Or at least it should be. Unfortunately, Kerry
chose to make his three months in Vietnam the foundation of his campaign, so
here we are discussing things that have basically no bearing on todays
world. I am far more interested in what Kerry did in the senate for the last
20 years, but I have yet to hear him mention that in any kind of detail even
once. Kinda makes one think he has something to hide, no?