Old January 5th 20, 06:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Matt Herron (Sr)

Default LS-6 for sale.

I've been asked to indicate which model LS-6 I'm offering for sale. It's the original LS-6. A friend who first owned this glider then bought a LS-6c. He now wishes he had his old glider back, in fact ha may bid on it. Although the LS-6c has heavier wing spars that allow it to accept 18 meter tips, my friend says it's harder to fly, less responsive, and has a heavier stick.. I can't comment because I've never flown a C.

Sailors have a term for a boat that has an easy motion, a good turn of speed and doesn't tire one out over a long ocean passage: Sea Kindly. I would call this glider "Air Kindly." It slips easily into a 45 degree bank and holds it without effort, and I return from a long contest flight tired, but not exhausted. I love this glider and hope it finds a new owner who appreciates it as much as I do.