Old January 30th 20, 04:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas

Default Cirrus (open class) new Facebook page

"Schempp-Hirth open class Cirrus"
is a new Facebook group about the classic SH Cirrus (Open class 17.4 meter) sailplane. Many new photos, some of which I have contributed of the Open Cirrus (FC) that my father, Fritz Compton, imported in 1968 and flew at the 1969 ("Sun Ship Game") US Nationals at Marfa. I still fly it at my Marfa Gliders Soaring Center in southwest Texas. Go take a look on Facebook.