Old February 7th 20, 12:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Colin Roney

Default Glider electrics etc

At 22:40 06 February 2020,
John_DeRosa_OHM_Ω_http://aviation.derosaweb.net
wrote:
Thanks for pointing to my presentation on wiring at
http://aviation.derosaw=
eb.net/presentations/#wiring. Please let me know if

there are corrections
=
to be made (and there are ALL-WAYS corrections to be

made).

Also, not to toot my own horn too loudly, but I will be

speaking on this
to=
pic at the 2020 SSA Convention in Little Rock, Arkansas

on Saturday, Feb
22=
at 1:30PM in Ballroom B. I really don't want to find

myself speaking
only=
to the hotel security staff so I truly hope to see and

meet all of you
the=
re!=20

- John DeRosa OHM =E2=84=A6

John, it`s shame that you don`t reside here in the UK as
one of your presentations would, I am sure, create a
stampede of interest. Great website John. Keep it up.