Old December 15th 03, 02:56 PM
Daniel

"Morgans" wrote ...
How about putting them somewhere else too? I don't do yahoo groups, for the
fear of even more spam,...

Create a throwaway email account at http://www.mail.com Tell it that
your "real" email address is the same one that you're creating & that
you'll read your email through the mail.com web interface.

Use that new account to join the Yahoo group(s) of your choice & opt
for no email, that you'll read & post through the Yahoo web page
interface.

Any spam gets sent to your fake email address that you never check
anyway. Any replies to posts that you make on the Yahoo groups get
posted to the web page.

The email address I used for this post is from an outfit that cut off
email services a year ago (I read & post through Google).

Daniel