Old May 9th 20, 07:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Glider Fire Sale

On Saturday, May 9, 2020 at 10:46:09 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Leave them to cower in their homes swaddled in the comfort of their humiliation masks

WTF? If I was new to this group I would be looking to find the group that actually discussed Recreational Aviation Soaring! Wearing a mask to keep others from breathing your germs and the germs of other is not humiliation, it is being respectful to mankind. Oh my God you should be ashamed of yourself as I am for you with such an ignoramus statement.