Old December 19th 03, 04:52 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , BWB says...

If my other buddy had of put a bullet through him 15 years ago, we'd
never have gotten this level of revenge. Nature got him...we didn't
have to. Ha Ha Ha.

That's Ok for a guy that's not doing you any harm any more. Just last week I had
a guy in the shop that brought up zoom and his articles and I had to try to
explain in a few easy sentences what it was all about. It seems that when ever I
try to ignore him,he's like a hemorrhoid and he pops up :-)

Think of your enemies
for a moment now. Do you think they are having the FUN you are
having?

Interesting statement ,as I sit here I can think of only about 5 people in my
life that I would put in the category of enemy. zoom,jaun and conn are 3 of
them Hmmm,notice how they all have 4 letters in their names? And I do have a
lot of fun and I do have a lot of friends and I'm very grateful for that. But I
also believe in justice and for all that zoom has done to people I'd surely like
to see him face the consequences for those actions. He has never apologized to
anyone or accepted blame for anything he has done to people and to just let it
slide and wait for him to get his just deserts seems to be wrong.

It's like saying I know Saddam was a ******* and murdered a lot of people but
let him go and wait for him to eat his heart out. I don't think people like zoom
or Saddam have a conscience like normal people. They would think they got away
with it and sooner or later they would start the same crap all over again. zooms
doing it already with charging companies for ads they didn't sign up for.

How many guys get to play with airplanes every single day
like you do? How many people can make others laugh from the pit of
their stomach like you can?

True I have been blessed with that ability towards humor which even the nuns
grew to tolerate. Although I wrote lots of penance for my outbursts in class.
The kindest thing Sister Mary Holy Smoke told my Mom was that "Chuckies not evil
he's just mischievous"

I laugh every time I think of you and how
you glued a thread to a fly in that catholic school in front of sister
Mary Holy Smoke, then flew him around like a U-control airplane. I
laugh every time I think of Tony Pucillo siting in that dirty old
hangar of John Johnson's and roaring from his gut in laughter at your
stories. Now that's priceless. How many people has Zoom made laugh?

Tony told me one time that he felt that the fact that I deal with zoom in a
humorous way rather then let him get to me is better then getting an ulcer over
it. And yes it was priceless having Tony as a friend and I still miss the guy.

Nah, Chuck, you have a good life. You have a good family and lots of
friends. What more is there?

That I do, I have a good life ,friends family etc. in spite of all zoom has
tried to do. However zoom has deprived me of a lot of income and tried to smear
my reputation. A persons good name is all ya got and he tried to harm it.
So like the Jews I will never forget or like the Founding Fathers I will stay
vigilant when it pertains to zoom. He's not my main concern in life far from it
but I won't let him fool new people into thinking he's what he says he is.

That's why for nearly half a decade now, I've wondered why you even
bother worrying and troubling yourself over Zoom. Is he really worth
even one word from you? a man from the Hall of Fame. You somehow put
him on an even keel with you when you write about him here and let him
trouble you.

I feel toward him like a guy would feel toward someone that raped his wife some
things ain't that easy to put away. I don't fret or lose sleep over him
he isn't worth that and I don't even hate him .Hating would require more energy
then he's worth, but I would like to see him held accountable for a lot of
things. Tony was ready to do just that when he got sick and put the lawsuit on
hold. Someday zoom will get all he deserves and I just want to be around to see
it.

I suspect Zoom is gratified when he sees that you are
still troubled by him. If he's not currently bothering you, I'd leave
him in the past ole buddy. It just ain't worth it.

I think it's maybe the opposite ,he sure don't like my zoom free zone signs and
I'm sure he won't like my ANN Free Zone signs. I think he's more troubled by me
then me by him. He wants me and others to shut up and not mention his past so he
can try to regain some support from the newbies who don't know any better.

I appreciate your comments but I feel fine and zoom doesn't .I know what your
trying to say but honestly I don't give zoom as much time as you might think.

You know if he ever got help and someday said "boy I was sure a jerk for a long
time and I hurt a lot of people . But I'm better now and I'm sorry for the harm
I've done". I bet that would go a long way toward people forgiving him
and forgetting . But until that happens .... :-)

Merry Christmas

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret