Old May 5th 21, 07:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Christoph Barniske

Default Hawk Wind

Marc Förderer once told me that in SC mode, the audio signal reflects the airmass indicator (blue ball). He recommended to set the airmass mixer to 100% inertial, airmass filter to 3.4s and SC filter to 0.

Christoph

Aldo Cernezzi schrieb am Mittwoch, 5. Mai 2021 um 00:38:35 UTC+2:
Il giorno martedì 4 maggio 2021 alle 10:13:25 UTC+2 Jax ha scritto:

The people that only listen to the vario (which is what we do 99% of the time) and think the Airglide vario is nothing special are perfectly correct. The sound is the black triangle, often I would prefer it to be on the blue ball but sadly we can't change it.

That's a very interesting observation. Thanks!

Aldo