Old December 8th 03, 02:49 AM
Gordon

Gordon, I would not get too worked up.

Oh, you know me. :1

This is, after all, about the fourth version of the story.
Tomorrow, we may get an announcement that it is in error as well.

I am not interested in political debate - honestly - but this episode is
bordering on ludicrous. I saw the press secretary explain that if anyone
detected AF1 or security was breached "in any way, the President had said they
would cancel the trip" and RTB. Then, when the story came out that AF1 was
identified, the previous comment was out with yesterday's coffee grounds.

I was disgusted with Clinton on a variety of levels, but the comedy didn't end,
we just got new actors on the stage.

Aggravating.

On that note, back to navy stuff...

yf