Old February 18th 04, 12:14 AM
Bill Kambic

Sorry I left an "a" off.

It's a lobbying group. Or a "special interest" group, if that better
serves.

Go to http://www.moaa.org/ for some additional answers.

I have been able to discern the nefarious intentions of DoD since I was a
pup!g

Bill Kambic

If, by any act, error, or omission, I have, intentionally or
unintentionally, displayed any breedist, disciplinist, sexist, racist,
culturalist, nationalist, regionalist, localist, ageist, lookist, ableist,
sizeist, speciesist, intellectualist, socioeconomicist, ethnocentrist,
phallocentrist, heteropatriarchalist, or other violation of the rules of
political correctness, known or unknown, I am not sorry and I encourage you
to get over it.

"Ogden Johnson III" wrote in message
"Bill Kambic" wrote:

Got this from MOA today:

Issue 3: Stop-Loss: The New Draft

[Snip]

Who is MOA, and why should I believe any of the apparent
telepathy they use to discern DoD's plans and intentions^W evil
intentions^W^W evil and nefarious intentions[TM-alt.conspiracy]
than that of any other group or columnist that apparently uses
telepathy to discern DoD's plans and evil and nefarious
intentions?
--
OJ III
[Email sent to Yahoo addy is burned before reading.