Old March 14th 04, 02:06 AM
Mike Kanze

I believe the pilot was George Duncan, USNA '39. George went on to command
RANGER during the early 1960s.

--
Mike Kanze

"The Project Uncertainty Principle says that if you understand a project,
you won't know its cost, and vice versa."

- Dilbert, August 6 2003

"Pechs1" wrote in message
VPN- As you probably know, when Charleton Heston has a ramp strike in

his
SBD, in the movie "Midway," it was really an F9F. I''ve heard the
pilot survived that, but I'm sure it was "interesting." BRBR

I met his daughter, the guy that hit the ramp, not Mr Heston.
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)
Old Phart Phormer Phantom, Turkey, Viper, Scooter and Combat Buckeye

Phlyer