Old August 28th 04, 05:47 PM
Mike Kanze

I love the part about "Lucky" being painted on the side of the plane.

Reminds me of the joke "lost dog" poster one sees every so often:

"LOST DOG - One eye, cauliflower ear, mangy matted coat with many scars,
gimpy left rear leg and crooked tail. Indeterminate breed ('Heinz 57
Varieties'). Mostly toothless, castrated. Answers to the name of 'Lucky.'"

--
Mike Kanze

"He (John Kerry) said, it is unconscionable to use the tragic memory of a
war in order to get elected, unless of course, it's the Vietnam War."

- Jay Leno

"Elmshoot" wrote in message
I love the part about "Lucky" being painted on the side of the plane. In
the
photo there is no squadron markings on the tail. Have they been removed?
I have seen two planes with my name on them end up in class A mishaps. I
never
was a fan of my name on the side of the plane.
Sparky