Old February 4th 05, 02:12 AM
MICHAEL OLEARY

Well fastfwd. I have a question for you. Where do the military put their
bases? If not in OK then where. If don't like the military, that is fine
and you're entitled to your opinion. But remember that military personnel
are Americans just like you. We do not like living in the middle of nowhere
with nothing to see or do just like other American citizens. You should
realize that most bases have been established longer than you have probably
been alive. Most bases started off in the middle of nowhere, but
unfortunately the civilians kept building up around it. If we move the
bases into the middle of nowhere again, what happens the next time the
civilian population decide to live near bases again. I'm really tired of
people moving near air stations and complaining about the noise and
pollution. If you don't living near a base then don't move there.

"Fastfwd" wrote in message
ups.com...
Can anyone direct me to a source of information - a website perhaps -
that can educate me on the military base closure process and help me
understand what states and/or bases are most in competition with
Okalahoma? I would like to campaign for base closures in Oklahoma -
any suggestions are welcome.