Old June 16th 04, 02:34 AM
Quantum Foam Guy

"MMB" wrote in message
B757, not really sure why but I think it is just the way it looks. It

looks
like a true airliner, high off the ground sleek lines, can fly in and out

of
most airports and it can go the distance.

Based on appearance only, I think a lot of people would agree with you. It
is a very graceful looking airliner, although the 757-3 kills the effect.

"james_anatidae" wrote in message
In an effort to get some on-topic messages in RTA, I ask "What is your
favorite airliner"? I remember a UA A320 I flew on a couple years ago

be
quite pleasant.

(And I ask if any of the many local trolls answer this message, you

others
please don't encourage them.)

--
"I'll find Fry's coffin, get his corpse and keep it under my mattress to
remind me that he's really dead. That'll prove I'm not insane!"

Goliath & Wildwing's Storage Room
http://anatidae.homestead.com/