Old July 23rd 03, 11:25 PM
Roger Halstead

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:07:30 GMT, "Frank Van Haste"
wrote:

Hi.

We had to buy a new fuel tank cap for the Archer (don't ask) and the shop
sez the price on the part (not including painting) is about $177. Can
anybody verify that that's really what the little round guy costs?

Think that's bad? Get a price on the ones used for the Aux tanks on
Bonanzas and a number of other planes. They are the one with the
lever on top, an "O-ring" around the outside, two "O-rings" around the
shaft, and three tabs that stick out when the lever is depressed.

"As I recall" the last price I heard as something like $700, or $800

www.rogerhalstead.com
N833R World's oldest Debonair? (S# CD-2)

Frank